The hotel is just newly renovated. When visiting Macau, you will feel right at home in Towns Well Hotel, which offers quality accommodation and excellent service. Located 0.1 km from the city center, this 2-star hotel is located in an excellent location and provides access to the city’s biggest attractions. Visitors to the hotel can visit the city’s main attractions such as Na Tcha Temple, Mansion, Lau Kau, Lou Kau Mansion.
Offering superior guest services and amenities, Towns Well Hotel is committed to ensuring that your stay is as comfortable as possible. When staying at this beautiful property, guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi in public areas, restaurant, elevator, coffee shop, tours.
Guests can choose from 58 rooms, all of which will provide an atmosphere of peace and harmony. The hotel offers fantastic facilities, including garden, to help you unwind after an action-packed day in the city. Towns Well Hotel is an ideal place for travelers to Macau, offering a relaxed and easy every time.
Nearby Activities & Points of Interest
Less than 0.5 miles:
- Lou Kau Mansion – 200 yards
- Macau Cathedral – 200 yards
- St. Dominic’s Church – 200 yards
- Fortaleza do Monte – 300 yards
- Museum of Macau – 300 yards
- Ruins of St. Paul’s Cathedral – 300 yards
- Holy House of Mercy – 300 yards
- Museum of Sacred Art and Crypt – 300 yards
- Macau City Centre – 400 yards
- Cineteatro Macau – 400 yards
To get to the Towns Well Hotel Macau, you can take a taxi or use public transportation. Here are the different options:
- Taxi: You can take a taxi from Macau International Airport or any other location in Macau to the hotel. The ride should take about 15-20 minutes, depending on traffic.
- Bus: There are several bus routes that stop near the Towns Well Hotel Macau. You can take bus numbers 3, 3A, 8, 10, 10A, 17, 28A, 34, or AP1 and get off at the Rua da Felicidade stop. From there, it’s a short walk to the hotel.
- Shuttle bus: Some hotels and casinos in Macau offer complimentary shuttle buses for their guests. Check if your hotel or casino has a shuttle bus that stops near the Towns Well Hotel Macau.
- Walking: If you’re already in the area, you can walk to the hotel. It’s located in the historic center of Macau, near the Senado Square and the Ruins of St. Paul’s, so it’s easy to find if you’re exploring the city on foot.
Note: Always confirm the latest information and schedules for transportation options and check with the hotel if they provide transportation services.